- When was Software AG founded?
Software AG was founded in Darmstadt, Germany, in 1969 by six young employees of consulting firm AIV (Institute of Applied Information Processing). One of the founders was Peter Schnell, who was later the longtime CEO and founder of Software AG foundation.
- In what areas is Software AG active?
The digital transformation is changing enterprise IT landscapes from inflexible application silos to modern software platform-driven IT architectures which deliver the openness, speed and agility needed to enable the digital real-time enterprise. Software AG offers the first end-to-end Digital Business Platform, based on open standards, with integration, process management, in-memory data, adaptive application development, real-time analytics and enterprise architecture management as core building blocks. The modular platform allows users to develop the next generation of application systems to build their digital future, today. With over 45 years of customer-centric innovation, Software AG is ranked as a leader in many innovative and digital technology categories.
- What does "AG" in Software AG stand for?
"AG" stands for "Aktiengesellschaft" which means public limited company (plc.) and means that we are listed at the stock exchange.
- Where can I find more information about Software AG’s board?
You can find more information about the board here.
- How many employees does Software AG have?
As of December 31, 2019, Software AG employs more than 4,900 people worldwide.
- Where can I find the key figures of Software AG Group?
The key figures of the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement and key figures regarding the business segments can be found in our Result Center and in our Annual Report.
- Where is Software AG headquartered?
Software AG’s company headquarters are located in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Does Software AG’s fiscal year correspond to the calendar year?
Yes, Software AG’s fiscal year corresponds to the calendar year.
- Which accounting regulations does Software AG use to prepare its balance sheets?
Software AG uses the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- When will Software AG publish the next quarterly numbers?
More information on upcoming events can be taken from our financial calendar.
- Where can I find the latest financial news from Software AG?
You can find the latest financial news from Software AG here.
- Where can I find financial statements and presentations from Software AG?
You can find Software AG’s financial statements and presentations here.